Answer: Yes, as long as you add the 1mm spacer included with the chainring to the mounting assembly.
Details: e*thirteen UL and SL chainrings were designed for use with XCX, TRS, and LG1 Cranksets. Helix chainrings were deigned for use with Helix cranksets. UL and SL rings are 1mm thicker than Helix chairings at the mounting location. Each Helix Direct Mount ring is supplied with a 1mm spacer which should be used when mounting Helix Direct Mount rings to XCX, TRS, and LG1.
The following spacer assemblies should be used with Helix Direct Mount rings on e*thirteen cranks:
- Helix Direct mount ring + 1mm spacer included w/ Helix direct mount ring.
- Spacer should be installed first, then chainring.
- Helix Direct Mount Ring + 1mm spacer included w/ Helix direct mount ring + 3mm of chainline spacers included with and already installed on crankset (Generally 1 x 2mm and 1 x 1mm).
- See charts below for ring/spacer configurations.
- Helix Direct Mount Ring only.
Chainring / Spacer configurations for Helix rings when used with e*thirteen TRS and LG1 cranks with adjustable chainline: